AAA Clinical Research is an established research center in Phase II to Phase IV clinical trials, since 1999. We set ourselves apart by meeting the highest standards possible for the clinical trials carried out at our site.
We have access to an extensive patient database and are located in close proximity to a large family practice clinic. This expedites search for feasibility data allowing for rapid patient recruitment.
AAA Clinical Research is a preferred Canadian clinical research site for many sponsors and CROs. We meet all rigorous research standards, and have been audited by major regulatory agencies, including FDA, Health Canada, EMA and many different sponsors and CROs.
Our key advantages include:
- More than 3000 sq. ft. of dedicated research space
- Extended hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Central location easily accessible by public transit
- Association with a busy family practice and walk-in clinic
- Independent monitoring rooms
- Dedicated boardroom
- High speed connectivity and digital communication infrastructure with backup
- State of the art clinical equipment including fibroscan and spirometer
- Biosafety class II cabinet for aseptic procedures
- Security Level 3 storage facility for controlled substances
- State-of-the-art calibrated laboratory and sample storage equipment including centrifuges, incubator, refrigerators and -20 & -80 freezers
- Back-up power supply for the site