AAA Clinical Research is an established research center with over 20 years of experience in Phase II to Phase IV clinical trials. We set ourselves apart by meeting the highest standards possible for the clinical trials carried out at our site.
We have access to an extensive patient database in our network and are located in close proximity to a large family practice clinic. This expedites search for feasibility data allowing for rapid patient recruitment.
AAA Clinical Research is a preferred Canadian clinical research site for many sponsors and CROs. We meet all rigorous research standards, and have been audited by major regulatory agencies, including Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Health Canada, the European Medicine Agency and many different sponsors and CROs.
Our key advantages include:
- More than 3000 sq. ft. of dedicated research space
- Extended hours of operation, including Saturdays
- Central location easily accessible by public transit
- Association with a referral network of family practices, walk-in clinics and pharmacies
- Effective patient recruitment strategies
- Onsite lab for sample collection, processing and shipping
- State of the art clinical and lab equipment
- 24 hour back-up power supply for the site
The AAA Clinical Research professional team is made up of a diverse group of experienced individuals who bring varied perspectives and insights into conducting clinical trials. View detailed profiles at our Team page.
The catchment area for AAA Clinical Trials is roughly a 25KM radius of the research center’s headquarters in Brampton, Ontario., serving the following major geographic locations:
Bolton • Brampton • Caledon • Etobicoke • Malton • Mississauga • Woodbridge